34. what aspects of a product do they focus on the marketing ?
Various aspects are thoroughly considered in a product marketing . these are : the feature of the product , the price that must be competitive ( consumer will need to buy in large numbers to produce a higher profit ) , the product must be in the right place at the right time . the last aspect in the promotion and distribution because target group needs to be aware of the existence and availability of the product .
35 . what does it mean ‘’ to reposition a product ‘’ ?
To reposition a product means to give another image to the product , to make the product competitive again .
36 . what are advantages and disadvantages of personnel selling ?
The advantages of personnel selling are the face to face contact with customers , better understanding of customers problems , accurate information on customers .
The disadvantages are the fact that sales representatives cost a lot of money and they travel a lot .
37 . what is the best strategy of pricing ?
The best strategy of pricing is to make it easy for the customer to buy , a too low price can reduce the number of sales just as a too high price can do . adjusting the price according to the competition and most important according to the market or its purchasing power is the best strategy .
38 . what is a marketing mix ?
The marketing mix is often referred to the ‘4 ps ‘ that mean the PRODUCT , THE PRICE , THE PLACE AND THE PROMOTION .
39. what are the most efficient promotion tools ?
Promotional activity has four types : advertising which includes TV , the radio , the internet .
Sales promotion which include coupons , contests, loyalty programs .
40 . what are the two aspects on intercultural awereness ?
The two aspects of intercultural awareness are : the awareness of cultural diversity an the awareness of international community .
41. what is the difference between high and low context cultures ?
In high context cultures such as Asia , Africa , middle east , feelings and thoughts are not explicitly expressed , you should make assumptions about what the message means through your knowledge of the person .
In low context culture such as Germany , north America ,Scandinavia , personal and business relationships are more separated , communication have to be more explicit , feelings and thoughts are expressed in words .
42 . what is the major interpretations of the term ‘’ culture ‘’
Culture is the inherited characteristics of a particular group of people ,it can also be defined as the acquired knowledge used by people defined by everything from language , religion , social habit , music and arts .
43. what are the main participants documents involved in import / export transaction
The main participant documents involved in import / export are :
Pro forma invoice
Product testing certificate
44. What is the difference between a stereotypes and a cultural generalization?A stereotype is a belief that people from a cultural behave a certain way. A cultural generalization describes those standards and the values that guide those standards , it is based on observation, not prejudice.
45. Why are cross-cultural com. Skills vital for professionals / interpreters? Professionals / interpreters should bear in mind information about etiquette and negotiation styles; it’s important to think about what other cultures consider as “normal” behaviors . you’ll need to think about the following: body language, physical contact, conversational rules, relationship building, attitudes to time
46. What does one get royalties / fees / tips / salary / wages / proceeds for? Royalty – is what intellectuals (researchers, writers) get for their work
. Fees – is what professionals (doctors, teachers) and intellectuals get for their work.
Tips – money that customers leave in addition to the bill.
Salary – money that you receive as payment from the organization you work for, usually paid to you every month.
Wage – money you earn that it paid according to the number of hours, days or weeks that you work.
47. What do the terms lean / flat economy, total quality mean?
This terms referred to a company where the number of management levels has been reduced and many managers lost their jobs. The restructured company becomes flatter (with fewer layers of management) and leaner (with fewer, more productive employees). Lean and flat economy concern such points as: big or small production spaces, inventories, works have lost of inventory or limited number of inventory. It is an allowed or not to stop production line.
48. What are the major performance evaluation tools?The system that management install to evaluate performance serves such purposes as deciding or rewards (pay, promotion, transfers), identifying training needs and providing feedback to employees.
49. What are the two types of socialization?
Socialization maybe formal, as when orientation programs are established for new employees, or informal, as when the manager and co-workers tell the
new employee relevant details about the organization’s expectations
50. What are the most typical ways of career development?
The most typical ways of career development : Vertical- goes up the career leader be promoted; horizontal– when one gets extra expertise.
51. What retraining courses are most popular in organizations?
There are : 1)in-company training 2)in-plant training 3) in-house training 4)on-the-job training 5) hands-on training 6)internal training
52. Why are retraining s and professional training courses important for an employee’s career development?They are important because they help to gain the skills which are needed to succeed personally and professionally. They also help to develop your skills to get in expertise, to have more expertise .
53. What are the most typical metaphors of culture?There are force fields, compass, melting pots and salad bowls, chaos, iceberg metaphors( above water line: aspects of culture that are explicit/visible/ Ay the water line: the transition zone. Below the water line: the habits, assumptions, understandings, values that we know.
55. How can the notion “corporate culture” be defined?
This notion can be defined by an organization’s values, benefits and behaviors, norms. It’s a term used to describe the collective beliefs, value system, process that provide a company with its own unique attitude.
56. What are the most important managerial function?
Managerial function can be divided into planning (setting objective), organizing, integrating (motivating, communicating), measuring their performance, developing the staff.
57. What are the stages of a product include design of a product, introduction stage, growth stage, maturity stage, decline stage.
The stages of a product include the manufacturing of the product which is done after the company identify a market need . then the introduction stage which is the promotion and distribution of the product . the growth stage happens when the product reach a certain level of sales . the maturity stage describes the product that is still competitive after o long time in the future . the decline stage describe the last step of a product when it comes to be forgotten or thrown over by another product .
58. What shops are there in modern city?
There are outlet, chain store, convenience store, deep discounter, department store, drugstore, hypermarket, supermarket, shopping center.
59. What factors does one consider when producing and sending a message in professional environment?
Context, audience, firming, communication area, expectations. Define the context of the current situation, target audience, objectives. Consider your media and timing options. Meet your objectives with your audience. Confident, personal style.
60. What are the attributes of high quality message in professional environment?
Generate ideas, vary style to create a tone that suits the occasion, select the best words, create effective sentences, create effective paragraphs. Complete, concise, clear, correct, courteous.