Переведите на русский язык следующие предложения.
1. I’ll ask Tom if I see him today.
2. We would go to the party if we had time tomorrow.
3. She would pass her exam next month if she worked harder.
4. She would be happy if she met him at the party next Sunday.
5. We’ll go nowhere tomorrow if it rains.
6. If she knew his phone number, she would call him next week.
7. If J. London had not learned life from his own experience, he could not have written his great works.
8. Had the science of radio not been developed so rapidly, we should not have got such remarkable changes in the technique today.
9. Had he been a young man, he would have taken part in the expedition.
10. If you had applied this method, you would have got better results.
Поставьте глаголы в скобках в нужную форму
1. The trains all (stop) … if it snowed heavily.
2. If you (go out) … in cold weather without a coat, you would catch a cold.
3. If I saw a cheap second- hand car, I (buy) … it.
4. If you ate well and exercised regularly, you (live) … 100 years.
5. You would have had stomach ache if you (eat) … too much of that cake.
6. If it (rain) … this afternoon, I (take)… my umbrella.
7. If you did not drive carefully, you (have) … an accident.
8. If you (study) … for a higher qualification, you (get) … a better job next year.
9. If you sent the letter by first class mail, it (get) … there the following day.
10. If the weather is fine, we (go) for a picnic.
Завершите следующие предложения.
1. I’ll ask him to lend me the money (если я вижу его).
2. You’ll be late (если не поедете на автобусе).
3. Will you help me (если мне нужна будет ваша помощь)?
4. I’d lend you the money (если бы у меня были деньги).
5. If I had her address (я быдал вамего).
6. If they had gone by car, (они бысэкономиливремя).
7. If my mother won a million pounds, (онабы потратилаих оченьбыстро).
8. If I had more time, (я быпрочитал большекниг).
9. (если я буду чувствовать себя хорошо), I’ll be in class tomorrow.
10. He would have come to the party last Sunday (еслибы егопригласили).
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в соответствующей форме.
1. If I (to have) this rare book, I should gladly lend it to you.
2. The dish would have been much more tasty if she (to be) a better cook.
3. He never (to phone) you if I hadn’t reminded him to do that.
4. Your brother (to become) much stronger if he took cold baths regularly.
5. If he (to be) more courageous, he would not be afraid.
6. If the fisherman had been less patient, he (not to catch) so much fish.
7. If you (to put) the ice-cream into the refrigerator, it would not have melted.
8. If I (to know) the result now, I would phone her immediately.
9. If you had let me know yesterday, I (to bring) you my book.
10. If it (to snow), the children will play snowballs.